Welcome

Crazy Hugging Lady is back!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Already?

Well we began our last week of Summer today. We had an awesome morning at church and then Luke and I did a TON of coupon shopping. I love having little helpers and that my boys get excited over coupons like I do. LOL!

I can't believe Summer is almost over. How on earth did it go by so fast? I have thoroughly enjoyed every day that I have been home with the kids. Although sis was gone for over 4 weeks in Washington. It's great to have her home. All I can say is that THIS mommy is not excited for school to start. I love my kids and I love having them home with me to play games, go swimming, spend time watching movies, shopping, cleaning, etc. So, here's to hoping the next week doesn't go by too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment